Featured Post

Passion, discipline, and a life long love for music!

I have always LOVED music! As a little girl I was constantly singing. Unfortunately for my parents and siblings, I was not born with a true ...

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Lesson Materials

Piano:
Piano students begin with the Piano Adventure Series. Students should come to lesson with the lesson and theory book, any other music they want to learn, and a notebook and pencil.
I strive to engage students through fun activities and I will gauge their interests and find music they are interested in learning to play.

Strings
Violin/viola will start on Strictly Strings. As the student learns and perfects technique, we will move on to different composers and learn to play many different songs. If we have enough students we can also form a group and perform together.

No comments:

Post a Comment