Featured Post

Passion, discipline, and a life long love for music!

I have always LOVED music! As a little girl I was constantly singing. Unfortunately for my parents and siblings, I was not born with a true ...

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Passion, discipline, and a life long love for music!

I have always LOVED music! As a little girl I was constantly singing. Unfortunately for my parents and siblings, I was not born with a true natural talent. My dad once said to my mom "it's going to break her heart when she finds out she can't sing!"

FORTUNATELY my passion more than made up for any lack of natural ability. I learned to sing, play the piano, organ, violin, viola, cello, and bass! I excelled in music throughout my youth and won many awards. My dear family encouraged me and my sweet Aunt Shari taught me technique.

Although I did not realize my dream of becoming a music major in college, I continued to play and practice and eventually obtained a bachelor degree in Elementary education. Music and children are my favorite combination! I love seeing the joy that music can bring into a child's life! I love seeing the hard work pay off as they realize they are capable of more than they ever dreamed possible!

I would love to bring this kind of joy into your life! Let me teach your child how a life long love of music and learning brings joy and fulfillment!

Call today to schedule a free initial lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment